PHOTO BY LAUREN MEDEAN
“When your body is healthy and balanced, it shows through healthy, radiant skin,” says Dr. Jeannine Hoang, one of Arlington’s most successful dermatologists. “My life’s work is devoted to preventive, proactive medicine, empowering my patients to care for their skin to prevent disease, cancer and aging.”
Dr. Hoang’s approach to personalized care grew out of her quest to find long-term solutions to skin problems. That led to other aspects of healthcare, fitness and nutrition. “I’m passionate about preventive medicine, anti-aging and maintaining health and function.”
To stop aging’s visible effects, Dr. Hoang specializes in subtle, noninvasive cosmetic treatments and minimally invasive cosmetic enhancements that provide the most natural looking results possible.
- HydraFacial, which cleanses, gently exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, protects and nourishes the skin for instant, long-lasting, visible results. It creates an instantly gratifying glow, restoring vibrant tone and texture.
- SplendorX, a new laser treatment offering powerful, fast and permanent hair removal.
- The Vampire Facelift, a non-surgical restoration of face shape, improving tone and texture, and rejuvenating new and younger tissue. It can also treat hair regrowth, erectile disfunction, sexual function and incontinence.
- NovaThreads, a new FDA-approved injectable treatment that can be performed over a lunch hour to lift, tighten, and define facial contours.
- Emsculpt®, the world’s only non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that simultaneously sculpts muscle and burns fat for both men and women, strengthening and toning abdominal muscles and arms, and toning the buttocks, thighs and calves.
- Visit unitedderm.com to learn more about these remarkable treatments.
In 2020, Dr. Ashish Arshanapalli joined the team, bringing remarkable expertise.
Dr. Arshanapalli graduated at the top of his class at the Indiana University School of Medicine and completed his residency in Dermatology at Loyola University Medical Center, where he served as the chief resident.
He completed a Mohs micrographic surgery fellowship at the University of Wisconsin – the birthplace of Mohs surgery, considered the most effective technique for treating many basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas, the two most common skin cancers.
While Dr. Arshanapalli’s primary focus is skin cancer surgery and reconstruction, he also enjoys general dermatology and cosmetics. He has been published in multiple medical journals regarding laser therapies for scar reduction.
About Dr. Hoang
Jeannine Hoang graduated summa cum laude from the University of Texas at Austin and earned her MD at Baylor College of Medicine. She completed an internship in internal medicine at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas and a residency in dermatology at the University of Louisville in Kentucky. She opened her first office in Mansfield, she soon opened additional locations across DFW to meet growing demand. Dr. Hoang and her talented staff offer a full menu of medical and cosmetic services.
130 Regency Parkway
Mansfield, Texas 76063
723 North Fielder Road, Suite C
Arlington, Texas 76012
3132 Matlock Road, Suite 307
Arlington, Texas 76015
780 NE Alsbury, Suite B
Burleson, Texas 76028
4335 Windsor Centre Trail, Suite 110
Flower Mound, Texas 75028