Three convenient locations in Tarrant County:
1545 East Southlake Boulevard, Suite 100
Southlake, Texas 76092
10840 Texas Health Trail, Suite 240
Fort Worth, Texas 76244
1305 Airport Freeway, Suite 406
Bedford, Texas 76021
Spine pain is one of the most common medical concerns and will affect 80 percent of the population at some point in their lifetime. It’s the second-leading cause of missed work and accounts for nearly 20 percent of work-related injuries. Spine pain isn’t exclusive to any specific patient population, but aging adults do report a greater incident of it. While it’s likely you’ll experience spine pain, you don’t have to suffer with it.
As a comprehensive spine center, Spine Team Texas specializes in the treatment of neck and back pain, ranging from simple back or neck strains to the most complex spine conditions. Through in-depth knowledge and a team approach to care, Spine Team Texas physicians and medical staff are dedicated to treating patients conservatively through education, spine-focused physical therapy, nonsurgical treatments, and minimally-invasive spine surgery as a last resort or when medically necessary.
The comprehensive team includes physiatrists, specializing in acute spine pain management; neurosurgeons and an orthopedic spine surgeon, specializing in minimally-invasive spine surgery techniques; spine-focused physical therapists; spine pain anesthesiologists, fellowship-trained in chronic spine pain management; and registered nurses who help patients return to everyday activities.
Last summer, Spine Team Texas expanded their Southlake-based model with the opening of a new satellite clinic in Bedford, Texas. Eric Coligado, M.D., a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician, joined the group to become the primary, full-time provider at the new satellite clinic.
When should you call Spine Team Texas?
If you have spine pain that lingers with no relief, it’s time to consult a spine specialist. As a comprehensive spine center with a conservative approach to care, Spine Team Texas gives you access to both surgical and nonsurgical opinions for:
- herniated and bulging discs
- generalized back/neck/leg pain
- degenerative disc disease
- spinal stenosis
- many other spine disorders
- By seeking an opinion before spine pain becomes debilitating, you could benefit from early intervention provided by the team of specialists within the practice.
As a result of Spine Team’s conservative philosophy, 90 percent of their patients are successfully managed through nonsurgical treatments. For that small percentage who will require surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery techniques are utilized whenever possible.
Each week, the entire medical staff—including physicians, physician extenders, nurses and therapists— attend a comprehensive team meeting to confer on individual cases. Together they review diagnoses and discuss more challenging cases to benefit from the expert opinions within the group. It’s a unique approach to patient care that proves beneficial to the patient and contributes to the continuity of care, especially as they grow to better serve their patient base.
If you’re ready to find relief from your spine pain, call the team North Texans have trusted for over 10 years. Call Spine Team Texas. They accept most all managed care insurance plans, Medicare and worker’s compensation.
Announcing the Fifth Spine Team Texas Clinic Now Open in North Dallas
- Established in December 2004, Spine Team Texas is headquartered in Southlake, Texas. The practice opened a full-service, sister-facility in March 2009 in Rockwall, Texas, one in Fort Worth, Texas (Alliance) in 2013, and a fourth location in Bedford, Texas, in August 2014. Their fifth facility opened this February in North Dallas (Richardson) at President George Bush Turnpike and E. Renner Road. Joining the practice at the Richardson location is Carver Wilkins, M.D., physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. For more information Spine Team Texas providers and services, please visit SpineTeamTexas.com.