Brent Fleming, DDS
James S. Guirguis, DDS
Michael Guirguis, DDS
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, different patients have different needs. Some will benefit from one simple treatment, while others may need complex smile makeovers. Many patients are dissatisfied with their smiles. Fortunately, the dental team at Richardson Dentistry uses the latest treatments to improve any aesthetic concerns you have with your natural teeth. Richardson Dentistry can help you create a smile you feel confident about.
A Patient’s Success Story
A long-standing habit brought Grant, a professor at SMU’s Dedman College of Law, to Richardson Dentistry and treatment from Dr. Michael Guirguis. Since his teens, Grant had ground his teeth to the point where they were undersized, brittle, and easily chipped or broken.
His original intent was to have a broken tooth repaired, but after extensive consultation between patient and doctor, they decided on a more proactive, restorative approach. “By working with a team we were able to keep it conservative with how much tooth to remove.” Instead of merely repairing one tooth, Dr. Guirguis would use crowns and veneers to both strengthen Grant’s teeth and give him a natural-looking smile appropriate for his age.
Because of the small size of Grant’s mouth, Dr. Guirguis first referred him to both a periodontist and an orthodontist for treatment to create room for the crowns and veneers. After these specialists finished their work, Guirguis was able to complete his part of the cosmetic procedure.
The entire treatment process took about two-and-a-half years to complete, but for Grant it was well worth it. “Dr. Guirguis did a fantastic job. I wanted stronger teeth and a natural-looking smile, and that’s what I got. His standards were even higher than mine, and I’m quite happy with the results.”
He added that he and his family would continue getting their dental treatment at Richardson Dentistry.
Cosmetic Options at Richardson Dentistry
Drs. Brent Fleming, James Guirguis, and Michael Guirguis spend hundreds of hours a year taking continuing education courses to stay abreast of the latest advances in their areas of specialty.
Because of recent advances in dental technology, the doctors at Richardson Dentistry can offer cosmetic treatment options not available even 10 years ago, and patients are always given a range of options from to choose from.
Among the cosmetic treatment services offered are:
- Teeth Whitening – In office or at-home treatment, complete with custom-designed trays.
- Veneers – They can cover worn, cracked, or chipped teeth with thin layers of porcelain, as well as providing bonding treatments to cover imperfections in your smile.
- Crowns – A crown can provide partial or complete coverage of a tooth, strengthening an unstable or damaged tooth or improving the aesthetics of your smile.
- Dental Implants – Titanium posts that fuse with the bone to secure the tooth’s crown and stabilize the jaw.
- Dentures – All-on-4 dentures, a system of four dental implants and a denture to help patients overcome the inconvenience of tooth loss.
- Invisalign – An alternative to clunky, metal braces, it straightens crooked teeth using a series of clear, plastic trays.
Years of the Finest Dental Treatment
For over 40 years the doctors at Richardson Dentistry have served Richardson and surrounding communities, always striving to provide the best possible care for their patients. Looking back over these years of service to their patients, Dr. Brent Fleming says, “This is a good place to be, and we’d love to have you come join our family.”
1231 East Belt Line Road, Suite 103
Richardson, Texas 75081