That’s the goal at the practice of Drs. Deborah Sullivan and Danny Wright. How do they do this? Drs. Sullivan and Wright believe that the only way to successfully teach children this confidence is to treat them with kindness, compassion and smiles. They’re committed to the overall well-being of their patients and realize that they have a lifetime of dentistry ahead of them. Their confidence in the dentist is critical to their dental future and is far more important than any one tooth, filling or crown.
What does this look like in their office? From the first visit, parents are included in each dental experience. Whether it’s a new patient exam, a regular check-up and cleaning, or even restorative treatment, parents are welcome to accompany their children into the treatment areas. As the dentist, hygienist or assistant works with the children, they will talk with the parents and show them how to help their children with good dental hygiene. During treatment, parents help their children settle into their chairs and then observe from the parent’s chair while treatment proceeds. The doctors believe that including parents in their child’s dental experience encourages confident children.
They also are committed to teaching parents the latest preventive measures to keep their children cavity-free. Can they raise a cavity-free generation? They’re determined to do it in this office! They will talk about diet, hygiene and the latest and greatest hints that they can pass on to parents.
When dental treatment is needed, they provide the highest quality restorations. They are amalgam-free in the office, using white fillings and esthetic crowns whenever possible. All levels of anxiety-reducing sedation are provided to make patients comfortable and relaxed.
Can your child look forward with confidence to their dental visit? Drs. Sullivan and Wright believe they can!
- Dr. Sullivan and Dr. Wright are both Board Certified Pediatric Dentists, Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Parents are encouraged to stay with their child during their dental visit.
- Esthetic white fillings and white crowns are offered to keep those smiles beautiful.
- We offer the latest technology in digital radiographs, intraoral imaging and laser treatment for our patients.
- We have 24 hour emergency call availability.
- Both of our doctors have staff privileges at Cook’s Childrens’ Hospital in Fort Worth and Texas Pediatric Surgery Center.
- We offer appointments before and after school for our patients’ and parents’ convenience.
Deborah C. Sullivan, DDS, MS, & Danny Wright, DDS
1830 E. Broad Street, Suite 104
Mansfield, Texas 76063
Text: Living Magazine
Photo: Lauren Medean