800 Matlock Road
Mansfield, Texas 76063
Choosing an orthodontist to care for your family’s smiles is one of the most important healthcare decisions you will make. Many families across the Arlington/Mansfield area have chosen King Orthodontics where they have found:
- quality, affordable treatment for all ages—children through adults
- complimentary exam and consultation
- state-of-the-art, professional care in a comfortable environment
- individualized treatment plans specific to each patient
- all major treatment options
- personable, friendly staff
- coordinated comprehensive care with your family dentist
And they have found something else—Dr. Michael King himself. “One of my favorite things about my career is the opportunity to develop personal relationships with my patients and their families,” Dr. King said. “No two cases are alike, so I enjoy the challenge of tailoring care to each patient’s specific needs and getting to know them as a person.”
This board-certified orthodontic specialist and Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics is big on patient education, walking patients through their treatment options, then partnering with them to achieve the best possible results.
ADVANCED ORTHODONTIC SOLUTIONS
Dr. King is passionate about staying abreast of the latest orthodontic technologies and techniques, including Invisalign, Damon System and Incognito Hidden Braces. As a certified provider for both Damon System and Incognito Hidden Braces, Dr. King is uniquely qualified to help you achieve that beautiful, healthy smile—discretely and comfortably.
Damon Clear is part of the innovative Damon System, which combines tieless brackets and high technology archwires that are clinically proven to move teeth fast and comfortably with spectacular smile and facial results.
Incognito Braces are 100 percent customized by Dr. King to meet your unique orthodontic prescription with less discomfort, fewer adjustments and minimal speech interference. And no one needs to know you’re wearing braces unless you tell them.
Dr. Michael King graduated summa cum laude from the University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine in 2009 before going on to Louisiana State University’s Orthodontic Residency, where he received the Top Resident Award. Dr. King is married to the love of his life, Kelly. Together they enjoy spending time with their family and friends and their dogs, Bella and Duke.
SPECIALTIES & ASSOCIATIONS:
- Dr. King is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- President of the Arlington Dental Study Club
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Dental Association
- Alumni Associations at UNLV and LSU
- Damon and Damon Clear Provider
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Incognito Certified Provider