By Annette Brooks
Few things say, “welcome home” and instill a sense of pride better than an emerald-green, weed-free lawn and beautifully maintained trees, shrubs, and gardens. If you’re already a GreenGate Turf & Pest customer, you know the feeling. If not, let the friendly, knowledgeable GreenGate Turf & Pest team transform your yard into a healthy, beautiful, lush showcase.
Better, Smarter, Local
What began as young Tucker’s lawn mowing service years ago evolved into family-owned and operated GreenGate Turf & Pest. Today, Tucker has committed to four more years in the Marines and is close to completing his college degree. Meanwhile, the family business continues to move forward and thrive. Offering comprehensive turf and pest control with a level of quality and customer care that is second to none, GreenGate delights clients throughout The Woodlands, Spring, Cypress, Houston, Magnolia, Memorial, Sugar Land, Katy, and Missouri City.
Far more than “the lawn guys,” locally owned and operated GreenGate Turf & Pest provides trusted, personalized, professional service without cutting corners. Clients enjoy both a great-looking yard and an incomparable level of service because GreenGate:
- Educates customers and treats them like family versus a number or just another transaction.
- Uses only top-of-the-line organic and synthetic products, expertly blended, versus cheap chemicals.
- Only uses fully trained lawn care technicians licensed with the State of Texas.
- Uses their own custom-built delivery system for optimal product application and top-of-the-line commercial equipment, such as Billy Goat plug aerators.
- Offers a “bullet-proof” guarantee. If you see weeds, they will retreat immediately, free of charge.
What to Look for in a Lawn Care Company
- All technicians are licensed in the state of Texas and undergo background checks, which signifies dedication to a higher level of care, quality, and accountability.
- A combination of organic and synthetic products with an emphasis on organic to deliver the best results.
- Use of high-quality pre-emergent products that work, preventing weeds from growing in the first place.
- No hassle guarantee. If you see weeds, they will retreat right away free of charge.
- Real value, offering more at competitive prices without hidden fees.
- Lawn Fertilization
- Pest Control
- Fungus Prevention and Maintenance
- Tree and Shrub Maintenance with Disease Prevention
- Lawn Insecticide
- Mosquito Barrier and Pots
- Plug Aeration
- And More
Customers Love GreenGate Turf & Pest
“GreenGate has been taking care of our lawn for a couple of years now, and I highly recommend them for any service they offer. They do an outstanding job, are reliable, and any time I have called with questions about different services, they have been very informative and on top of things. They take care of and value their customers, and I also love that all of their treatments are pet-friendly, so I don’t have to worry about our small dog getting sick from anything. Keep up the good work!” – Ashley A.
Proactive versus Reactive, Service Bundling
GreenGate offers more at competitive prices, but they don’t stop there. Their discounted, bundled packages are specifically designed to affordably prevent problems from occurring, such as a fungal outbreak in your lawn. Call (281) 898-5282 for more details.
Call GreenGate Turf & Pest today to schedule a complimentary consultation. Visit their website for more information.