CCRM Houston Fertility Clinic
Rashmi Kudesia, MD, FACOG
Site Director of CCRM Houston – Sugar Land Director of Patient Education
At CCRM Fertility Clinic, a global pioneer and leader in fertility science, research, and advancement, the only measure of success is the birth of a healthy baby. And now, their services are available right here in the community at CCRM Sugar Land.
“Top Doc” Rashmi Kudesia, MD, FACOG and the Sugar Land team understand the journey couples have experienced before seeking them for answers. They offer a variety of industry-leading fertility treatment options customized to each patient’s clinical needs, and compassionate, individualized attention and patient support is provided every step of the way. As part of CCRM, their breadth and depth extend beyond Sugar Land. They have access to a national network of award-winning doctors, CCRM’s internal genetics lab and team of molecular genetic scientists, cutting-edge technology, and a dedicated team of in-house reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, and genetic scientists.
“Infertility is an emotionally laden journey and many patients come to us in crisis. It’s important to make a real connection with our patients and for them to feel supported,” says Dr. Kudesia, who is known for her compassion and warmth. “We’re here to show them a path forward.”
Dr. Kudesia sees herself as “a cheerleader, an educator, and a champion for women’s reproductive empowerment.” “Women get such poor information about their reproductive lives and there are so many misconceptions. Arming women with accurate information enables them to make informed decisions,” she says.
Meet Dr. Rashmi Kudesia
Dr. Kudesia joined CCRM in 2018 after practicing in New York City, where she was twice named a “New York Super Doctors Rising Star.” With impressive credentials and having received multiple awards and grants for her work, she brings a wealth of expertise to CCRM Sugar Land. Visit CCRMivf.com/houston/rashmi-kudesia to read her complete bio.
- Board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility by the American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Doctor of Medicine degree, Duke University School of Medicine, with honors
- Obstetrics and gynecology residency, New York Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Subspecialty training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI) and Master of Science in clinical research methods, Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center
- Clinical assistant professor, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Medical director, Brooklyn office of the Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Secretary of the ASRM Women’s Council Executive Board and the ASRM delegate to the AMA Young Physicians’ Section
Call CCRM Sugar Land today to schedule a consultation. CCRM’s Houston locations include Sugar Land, Memorial City, and the Texas Medical Center. Dr. Kudesia practices in Sugar Land, and at Memorial City with Drs. James Nodler, Timothy Hickman, and Katherine McKnight.
- Nationally recognized fertility specialist
- CCRM’s IVF success and live birth rates are among the highest in the U.S.
- CCRM patients get pregnant 25 percent faster
- Full suite of state-of-the-art services
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Third party reproduction
- Fertility preservation
- PCOS patients
- Preimplantation genetic testing
- Comprehensive chromosome screening
- Donor egg program
- IVF loans, financing options
- And more
16545 Southwest Freeway, Suite 200
Sugar Land, Texas 77479