Living Magazine, a division of Chansen Media Group, is looking for a talented, hourly in-house Graphic Designer who will assist the marketing and editorial teams with print/digital advertisements and in-house collateral. We will be looking for candidates with print and digital design experience. A strong portfolio in understanding best practices for typography, layout, and design trends is preferable. This is a very fast-paced ad-driven publishing company, but all design executed will need to meet our newest brand standards.
– Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising Design or equivalent practical experience
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Mac OS, Google products (Mail, Calendar, Sheets)
– Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritize workflow
– Production experience and versatility in multiple types of projects with different end users
– Strong online portfolio in addition to resume (submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered)
– Work with marketing and editorial teams developing ad campaign designs for clients
– Developing advertorial article design
– Design in-house collateral
– Work within constraints while also expressing style
– Communicate clearly with team members
– Work on multiple projects at once
– Verify submitted work conforms to house specifications and style
– On occasion be able to work past hours during rush times or on deadline
**MUST INCLUDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO FOR APPLICATION TO BE REVIEWED.
Applications without a link to portfolio will be ignored.
Applicants must be local to DFW area, office in Rockwall, TX.
No phone calls please.
Please send an updated resumé, portfolio, and salary requirements to production@chansenmediagroup.