Much of the leadership of the City of Celina and key Collin County officials were able to join Mehrdad Moayedi in the groundbreaking of Legacy Hills. Celina Economic Development chief Corbett Howard introduced Centurion American CEO Mehrdad Moayedi and Rex Real Estate’s Rex Glendenning as they shared updates on builders, the planning of the first golf course to be built in the city of Celina, and the economic impact of the development.
The 3,200-acre master-planned community will include an array of residential and commercial features, including:
- 7,000 single-family residential homes
- 4,100 multi-family units
- 100 acres of commercial development
- A 27-acre sports park
- Two 12-acre sections for future Celina ISD schools
- Two 7-acre fire/police stations
- An extensive network of walking trails with abundant amenities
- Seven amenity centers
- A championship golf course with a clubhouse, driving range, putting green, and short game
Beazer Homes was excited to participate in the Legacy Hills groundbreaking in
Celina, TX, on April 26th. They will be one of the builders in this new master-planned
community by Centurion American. In attendance was VP of Sales David Cheek,
Marketing Manager, Jennifer Cobb, VP of Land Acquisition, Martha Creighton, and
General Sales Manager Derek Bent.