By Annette Brooks
You’ve been through a lot in the past 12 months. The pandemic hit like something out of a doomsday movie, then to top it off, a freak winter storm covered Houston with ice and snow. “What’s next?” you might wonder. The answer is some well-deserved pampering at award-winning Balle Bliss Luxury Medical Spa. It’s the perfect antidote to a crazy year.
You Deserve Some “Me Time” and TLC
Whether you’ve gained weight stuck at home due to COVID-19 or feel and look tired and worn down from daily stresses and responsibilities, come experience Balle Bliss. Dr. Sohal and her team have created a welcoming, uplifting atmosphere where you can forget your concerns and responsibilities for a while and feel good about doing something for yourself.
Yet, Balle Bliss is much more than a place to relax and nestle yourself in an environment of caring, camaraderie, empowerment, and acceptance. They will help you rejuvenate from the inside-out and the outside-in. Services include breakthrough non-surgical aesthetic treatments for the face and body, weight loss solutions, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, and vaginal rejuvenation, to name a few.
Get Ready for Summer. Six Ways to Make Your Comeback.
Let Dr. Sohal develop a customized treatment plan designed to best meet your needs and provide optimal results.
- Injectables. As a Master Injector, Dr. Sohal has demonstrated a clear track record of creating exceptional results and prioritizing patient safety. Whether you’re interested in fillers that smooth lines and restore volume, or wrinkle reducers such as Botox or Dysport, or a combination, Dr. Sohal’s expertise and artistry create beautiful results.
- Natural-looking “Nonsurgical Facelift.” Ultherapy, used by many of Hollywood’s brightest stars, uses micro-focused ultrasound to generate a thermal effect that stimulates fresh, new collagen production. Your body’s healing naturally lifts and tightens skin.
- Body Contouring. If you’ve achieved a healthy weight but have diet and exercise-resistant fat areas, noninvasive TruSculpt 3D fat reduction may be the ideal solution. Dr. Sohal delivers radiofrequency energy to treated areas through a handheld device that melts fat. One session can effectively reduce up to 24% of fat cells in the treated area.
- Weight Loss. Dr. Sohal’s HCG weight loss plan combines HCG injections with nutrition counseling and calorie management. “This is a well-proven plan, and our patients have had good success with it,” she says.
- Gorgeous Skin. Hydrafacial is one of Balle Bliss’s most sought-after skincare treatments, and for a good reason. The medical-grade hydradermabrasion device carries out a patented three-part regimen — cleansing, exfoliating, and then infusing skin with intensive serums. The results? A smooth, glowing, revitalized complexion.
- Address Sun Damage and Signs of Aging. IPL photofacial is a miracle worker, firming skin while erasing last year’s sun damage, including sunspots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation, as well as rosacea and uneven skin tone.
Looking for a Perfect Mother’s Day Gift?
Balle Bliss gift certificates are available in any denomination and never expire. Call (281) 758-2777 for details and to order.
Patients Love Balle Bliss
Balle Bliss one of Greater Houston’s most sought-after and respected medical spas, garnering Living Magazine Readers’ Choice Best Of Cyfair awards for eight consecutive years from 2013 to 2020.
Schedule an appointment and visit BalleBliss.com to review the wide range of results-oriented services Dr. Sohal offers. Balle Bliss takes patient and staff safety seriously and follows a strict COVID-19 protocol. Call for more details.
13611 Skinner Road, Suite 270 | Cypress, Texas 77429