Drs. Lisa B. Fell and Kristin Robbins of Audiology Experts are the premier audiologists in the Arlington/Mansfield area. Bringing world-class hearing care close to home, this team has built their practice on a foundation of expertise, experience and dedication to their patients. Colleagues and friends since the mid-1990s, Drs. Robbins and Fell are as well-loved for their warmth and compassion as they are renowned for their excellent care.
Drs. Lisa Fell and Kristin Robbins
Since their days as students, Drs. Fell and Robbins have enjoyed parallel careers. They each earned their Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) degrees from Arizona School of Health Sciences Center and both also hold undergraduate and master’s degrees from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. Prior to founding Audiology Experts in 2008, they worked together at an ENT physicians’ office in Arlington as clinical audiologists.
With Audiology Experts, Drs. Robbins and Fell have built a reputation for providing the highest quality hearing healthcare through education, compassion and expertise in a comfortable and unhurried environment. “We encourage our patients to bring a family member to their initial evaluation,” said Dr. Robbins. “A change in a person’s ability to communicate affects the whole family, and often it’s a family member who first notices a change in their loved one.” This team approach and family inclusion is reflected in the clinic’s atmosphere—warm, friendly, and patient-centered.
Whether the patient is retired and active and experiencing an age-related change in hearing or a young adult still in the workforce, Drs. Fell and Robbins are the experts at providing advanced hearing technology solutions. In addition to evaluations and consultations, Audiology Experts offers a wide range of hearing devices as well as sophisticated hearing protection to help keep their patients hearing well. When not in the office, the doctors can be found enjoying life with their busy young families.
Choosing an audiologist for your hearing is one of the most important healthcare decisions you can make. Success with hearing instruments depend on the relationship you have with your audiologist as much as it does the actual hearing device itself. Better hearing and easier communication are a journey- Dr. Robbins and Dr. Fell are with you every step of the way.
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations by an experienced audiologist
- Providers for many insurance carriers for diagnostic testing and hearing aids
- Cerumen removal (ear wax cleaning)
- Tinnitus evaluations and consultations
- Access to hearing aid manufacturers with the latest in technology
- Competitive pricing and a 30-day adjustment period for hearing aids[/one_half]
- Financing options available
- Expert Hearing Care package available for care and maintenance for keeping the devices at optimum performance
- Hearing aid batteries, supplies and assistive listening devices
- Custom ear molds and hearing protection, musician’s earplugs, sleep molds and swim plugs[/one_half_last]
Dr. Lisa B. Fell and Dr. Kristin Robbins
1261 W. Green Oaks Boulevard, Suite 105
Arlington, Texas 76013